Flower Care Instructions
- Fill a vase with Luke warm water and add a recommended floral preservative if available.
- Carefully remove the flowers from the wrapping.
- Remove any foliage which will be under water.
- With a sharp knife or scissors make a slanted cut 3.5 cm off the stem ends.
- Arrange flowers as desired and place in a cool position away from draughts, sun and ripening fruit.
- Every 3 to 4 days follow steps 1, 3 and 4 again.
- Should roses or chrysanthemums droop, recut as in 4 and place stem bottoms in a container with about 4cm of very hot water, leave 2-3 minutes. Then return to your vase of Luke warm water as in 1. Handle chrysanthemums carefully, A knock can shatter them.